Your First Visit
- In the exam room you will meet the doctor and together you will discuss your health history and your reason for seeking chiropractic care. Be prepared to discuss anything that maybe related to your signs and symptoms such as, your home and work life and your level of physical activity.
- Following a thorough history, the doctor performs a detailed Chiropractic examination, typically consisting of range of motion assessment, muscle palpation and specific orthopedic tests. Then, if necessary, the doctor may take X-rays.
- The doctor will schedule another appointment to go over all the results with you and explain in detail what has been found. Based on these findings the doctor will suggest the best course of care. Insurance coverage and financial responsibilities will also be discussed and together with you goals in mind a treatment plan will be created
- After confirming all your questions have been answered to the best of our ability, you will be asked for permission to start care.
- Your chiropractor can also give you information and guidance on how you can stay healthy through proper nutrition, exercise and lifestyle changes.